Requesting Administrative Permissions
Local advisers that would like to monitor their student’s progress need to submit a request for administrative permissions. You’ll need to follow the following steps to request this permission:
- If you have never logged in to the Learning Center, you will need to first use your my.FBLA-PBL credentials and login to the system.
- Complete the Local Adviser Permission Request Form. You will need to provide your name, school/chapter name, chapter number, and your email address.
- From this point, a staff member will verify that you are an adviser at the chapter and add the permissions to your Learning Center profile. It may take up to five (5) business days for the permissions to be added.
Once you have been notified those permissions have been added to your account, login and follow these instructions:
- Click your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click ‘Administration’ in the drop-down menu.
- Click the two pieces of paper in the left-hand menu to access the ‘Reports’ area.
- To view the progress of your members, click the blue button labelled ‘Product Progress Report’.
- This report will open with a series of options for you to select.
- Select the award/course
- Set a time frame if needed
- If checking on just member, type their name into the user field and click the name once it appears.
- Once the report loads, you will have the option to download to a .CSV file for further data manipulation options in Excel or other programs.
Can I view actual submissions of my members?
No, the Learning Center only allows for completion to be checked. FBLA staff will audit submissions on the backend. Please have students save their answers to reflection questions and activities prior to submitting their answers if you would like to see your student submissions.
Can I print member certificates with this permission?
No. Members receive certificates automatically upon completing an award or course. If you need or want a copy, please have your member print or save a PDF copy for you.