On the home screen in the Learning Center, you will see that the site had been broken down into four primary hubs represented by the four blue boxes shown below. You will want to navigate to the hub based on your role in the organization:
- FBLA-ML Members
- FBLA Members
- PBL Members
Structure of Division Hubs
1. Sub-pages - Regardless of membership division, student division hubs will be broken into three categories:
- Achievement Awards - The first category you’ll see is your division’s achievement awards. This is where you will find the brand-new LEAD Awards for FBLA Middle Level Members, Business Achievement Awards for FBLA Members, and the new Excellence Award for Phi Beta Lambda members.
- Student Challenges - The second category you’ll see is student challenges. Did you know you can compete against members from around the country throughout the year? Different from the National Awards Program which are our official Competitive Events, student challenges are typically hosted by our partners and take place at various points throughout the year.
- Additional Programming - The last category you’ll see catches all other programs we offer. Here, you’ll find on-demand programs from the National Center and our partners.
2. Updates from the National Center – As new programs launch, announcements directed towards students will be posted to the Learning Center. Please Note: Adviser announcements will continue to primarily be posted in the Leadership Community.