The Business Achievement Awards are an individual achievement award program for FBLA High School members. Participating students can enhance their leadership skills, expand their business knowledge, contribute to their local communities, and earn recognition by immersing themselves in their school and communities.
- Contributor Award (Level One) -Members are introduced to the foundations of FBLA and learn how to best take advantage of the opportunities available to members.
- Leader Award (Level Two) - Members learn the fundamentals of leadership and explore their personal leadership style.
- Advocate Award (Level Three) - Members can select a business skill or content area that they would like to further develop. Once completed, members have the choice of continuing to the Capstone Project or selecting a new business skill or concept to earn an additional Advocate Award.
- Understanding Ethics (Available Now)
- Design Thinking (Available Now)
- Personal Branding (Coming Soon)
- Capstone Award (Level Four) -Participating members will design, complete, and reflect on a project that solves a real-world problem. Over the course of approximately 80 hours, students will use design thinking methodology to design and implement a project that impacts their school or community.
Other Relevant Articles: